My friend is getting threatened and i believe there's threat to her li

17-Jun-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My friend slept with a married man. Now that man is threating and harassing her to get married with him or else he will kill himself. At the same time his wife is also harassing her thinking she is the one forcing him to marry my friend. He is stalking her and is threating her with suicide. What should we do? He knows where we live and what we do please help us.. Tell us what to do.

Answer #1
Dear queriest, in such case you have to approach your nearest Police Station and take their help, so that it may be solved amicably. since he is threatening to kill himself may lead you to trouble in future, you have to inform and create this record before the court to safeguard yourself.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
This issue discuss with your family and Lodge a complaint against that men in the nearest police station to your home and Try to avoid come into contact with that men. If you feel take the legal help of legal professional.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato