One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Krishnakant Pandey

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVirar Palghar Mumbai, Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Krishnakant Pandey completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Supreme Court, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Krishnakant enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1312/2016

  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Palghar,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Labour Court Mumbai,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Krishnakant Pandey

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

virendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Krishnakant Pandey

Q: Received notice even after paying 1 m salary

I resigned from Company A on 1st Aug without serving the notice period of 1 month. However, after my resignation they did not release my salary for July. As per employment contract, I was supposed to serve 1 month notice period or give 1 month salary. Now even though they have not released the payment of 1 month, they are harrasing me by sending legal notice stating to join back immediately or to pay 1 m salary. What should I do? What sort of harm can this notice cause me?

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey answered
If you not willing to join again that company so that you reply them to adjust July month of your salary in lieu of one month notice period. Your salary already they are holding against your notice period so that there is no question of further harm in case your July month salary is not sufficient to one months notice period then you are liable to pay the differential amount.

Q: Anticipatory Bail from 308,498

I want bail against IPC 308,498 but my lawyer is telling me that police isn't submitted FIR in court so I can't do anything

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey answered
You can file anticipatory bail application for protection from the arrest before the session judge court. In response to that state will file there submission whether they have registered FIR or not in case they have registered FIR then you push for bail order otherwise pray to court for pre intimation of the FIR in case it will be lodge by police so that can you move before session court for interim protection in thismatter.

Q: Wife cheated multiple times. Want to apply for a mutual consnt divorce

I am 36 with a 7 Y/O son. I used to observe my wife's unusual behavior and I happened to record her while she was speaking with someone on phone. I confronted and she agreed that she was being involved. This is time 2nd time I have caught her and now want to move on(the first time, I came across song recordings of her and some intimate messages saved in notes on her phone).Are these proofs valid? I am asking her for a mutual consent divorce. Will she have a right to ask for alimony?

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey answered
Mutual consent divorce is depend upon both parties understanding. If both parties are agreed for separation without disputing then it’s easy for mutual consent divorce. Depends your wife may ask for alimony.

Q: Criminal procedure code 1973 section 256

Plaintiff is dead in covidWhat will be with the concerned case?

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey answered
No abetment by parties death if right to sue survive. It is about abatement of the suit by the parties if any of them dies during the pandency of the suit. On the death of plaintiff his survivor such as heirs or legal representative can lead the suit. If any case where right to does not survive the suit will come to an end.

Q: Quashing of FIR, Pendency of Discharge Application and time frame

What is the normal time within which a chargesheet can be quashed. How much time Bombay High Court would take to get the FIR quashed i am also looking for a legal representative to take ahead my case for getting the FIR/Chargesheet quashed.The case is of 2017, we had filed discharge application in 2019. So far there is no development in the discharge application. On each hearing date, either the judge is on leave or he is busy with special drive or remand work. We had filed written argument

Advocate Krishnakant Pandey answered
Now a days there is heavy load on daily board before Hon’ble high court so that no one can predict when your FIR can be quashed. It’s depend upon listing of your cases. Otherwise you mentioned your case for priority listing before the bench.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Krishnakant Pandey

Can Advocate Krishnakant Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Krishnakant Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Krishnakant Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Krishnakant Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Krishnakant Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.