Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Money fraud by online marketing company

Sir /Madam I am cheated by fraud company they call me for offering courier dealer job and take 15000 money from me my father is a rikshaw puller please help me i am in a very depression

Answers (1)

You need to upload the entire sequence of events. Like what was the offer and how payment was made, if it is done online or paid by cheque. So that the amount can be traced. Even other wise you must initially proceed by lodging an FIR by giving maximum available details so that the accused can be traced.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir. My sister was murdered for want of dowry in 2013 at Allahabad. In which her child was main eyewitness and also there were many documentary eviden…

Read More

dear sir /madam i am from chennai and cbi hydrbad file case aginest me for govt money cheat some rtgs came from one account and that money is transfer…

Read More

Mere uper IPC 354 or Pocso 11(1),12 k name me Mujhe court ne benefit of doubt dosmukt kiya Kya mujhe wapas nokari mil Sakti he Kya court me ladki ne m…

Read More

My neighbour have filed a case of grievous hurt against my parents they made me accuse also. At that time I was 17 year 6 month old.Igot anticilipator…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue