Mental harassment & false blame for cousin's bad decision making

Sir/ Madam, One of my uncle is blaming me that I have done mental torture against their girl, forcefully drugged her, forced to have alcohol and weed stuff. sexually provoke her to do sex with boys, and told her to give sleeping pill to her mother. But these are all false assumptions. And their girl is 15 now, and she is also blaming me and my mother for this. But these were her own decision. Is there any threat against us! Can't we do anything for this mental harassment day by day.

Nobody can do anything against you without the documental evidence and if your uncle threatening to you then you can file complain before your local police station, if there after police will not take any steps then you can file application u/s 156(3)

THIS IS CRIMINAL INTIMADITION UNDER SECTION 506 OF THE INDIAN PENAL CODE. FILE A FIR IN THE LOCAL POLICE STATION
AND WITH THE HEAD OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT VIZ POLICE COMMISSIONER OR POLICE SUPER [ IN CASE OF DISTRICT].

If the allegations, as you said, are as such false, then have faith on justice system, you will be able to establish that before the Court of Law concerned. However, your cousin or her parents may lodge FIR against you for criminal offences before the local police station concerned, try to have such information before hand obviously before getting arrested by the police so that immediately after lodgement of such FIR, you can approach the Learned District Judge concerned or the Hon'ble High Court for grant of anticipatory bail and if such anticipatory bail is granted you wont be arrested and detained by the police any more and later on, during the trial before the Learned Court below, you will get opportunity to prove your innocence. All the best. Regards.