Made fabricated will in RC court for eviction want to know punishment

28-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
The petitioner had filled 5 suits for evication of shops. He had submitted fabricated WILL of his father executed on 5/2007 showing him as owner where ashis father expired in 5/2005. The original WILL dated 12/2003 is pending with High Court for Probate.The rent controller vide their different orders, the shops have been got vacated . Please suggest that these oders can effect the original WILL which is pending other court.Please also suggest what action to betaken by which Probate suit is dismissed.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
519 votes
So for forging and fabricating the will and lying on oath about it attaracts section 340 of the Crpc and perjury is punishable for 2 years imprisonment. If proved then the other suits will also be in your favour
Answer #2
936 votes
Inform court about filing of false / fabricated bill and request court to lodge FIR against him
as per provision of law , as forged document is presented in court . Took services of Lawyer and immediately file case.
On the other Hand become party to HIgh Probate case and inform High court about given facts.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."