Lurking house trespass house breaking 454 ipc

25-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I locked the house and left for mobilizing family and house hold articles from chennai on 10/09/21. Due to the pendamic it was getting a bit delayed. Mean while I recd a call from locals that that one mrs AMUDHU and Mr.Abdur reham had brought some keymaker an opened up house. I cud reach only on 22/09the and found my LPG gas stove, old window Volta's 1.5 air conditioner and old cooking utincils in a carton brought from chennai were found missing together with old unserviceable bore motor. When I asked Mr abdur rehman who was fully drunk gave filthy answer and threatened with dire consequence. A stealthily eloped srilankan refugee mrs Pushpa who is living together with him also came with wooden log to beat shouting filthy all I req you sir to guide me how to make reor to he police for the above house breaking and stealing the my House holds pls thank and regards sirs/madam
Answers (2)

Answer #1
763 votes
Dear Client
According to the issue
you have to lodge criminal police complaint nearby your location by the help of an advocate.
according to your statement
the accuse has to be punished
I am here to help you
please contact me through Lawrato
thanks and regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
915 votes
The acts are illegal. You should file a police complaint against all those who are involved in illegal house breaking and threatening. Involvement in a srilankan refugee is also a serious issue. Draft a complaint immediately and lodge it before the nearby police station.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."