Legal remedy to quash FIR filed under false allegations by girl

A girl has files a false complained under sec 376/506, she said she has some photographs as well as audio recordings of promise of merriage, in her FIR she said that, under false promise of merriage he raped me many times, she has a record of doing the same some earlier years too, we have the proof of that, also we have some proofs of changing her name in FIR means she had done FIR with different name, we also have information that the 164 statement has not done till date while the FIR has done some 35 days ago, and may be the medical has also not done. HC has gave us arrest stay for 10 days and directed IO to present the case diary, now what to do next. is there any chance to quash the FIR.

Answers (2)

152 votes

Yes u asked for FIR quashing. And also supreme court most of decision says that on the basis of false marriage promise, 376 ipc charges not be made out. Because you both are a adult and know the the consiqunces of the act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

295 votes

In which court that case is pending. For this stage you hav to only one way that you hav to appear in court and file a bail application no other relief u taken from HC. It's clear cut direction for you to that within 10 days surrender in the court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles