Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal remedy in case of dowry death

Meri sister ka murder kr diya gaya unke sasural walo ne fsl report me murder aaya hai lekin police ne waha koe avidance show ni kiya unke 4 relative s ke kilaf or housband 1 year se jc me hai court ne avoidance na milne ki waja se 302 hata kr 498A 304b ka case banya hai ab kitni saja mile ki or hum aage ky kare jo in 4ro ko bi saja mile or meri bhen ko insaf mile

Answers (2)

Dear madam. Section 304b is equally stringent now you have to prove that before her death, there was demand for dowry either from her husband or her in laws, on non fulfillment of dowry she was killed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

apko insaaf milega and muavza bhi. Uske liye apko sabse Pelle ek vakil ke dépara ek criminal case dare karne ke liye apne gharke pass ke nyayalaya jana parega isse pehle ki Limitation ka satay nikal jaye.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My client is punished by session court U/s 304A and the respondent had asked for 302 what i have to do?…

Read More

Is it possible that judge can change the section from 304A imposed by police to 304 section on request by the petitioner .…

Read More

Rash and negligence 304a. ed are driver how to bail &station not gave bail…

Read More

My road accident 304a,279 case has been dismissed by high court. I have already undergone imprisionment for 1 month. I am heart patient. I cannot live…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue