Legal Remedy as neighbors raised false complaint of caste harassment

My neighbors have raised a complaint in the police station stating that we are harassing and abusing them on the backgrounds of caste where they belongs to scheduled caste. Without any reason, they are approaching police on this subject. We are very calm and dont even have normal talks too. Not even sure why they are pointing us with no reason. Request your advice on this. When ever they approach to the police, one of the constable comes to home, inquire us about it and then leave.

Answers (2)

Dear client

According to law no one should be punished without due process off law, if you really innocent you may get your case police maybe registered fir against you to avoid next further problem you need contct a lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Reasons for harassment if any ? Was there any previous disputes . ? Detail your griviance to Commissioner. It has to be stated what caste are you . Need more details on the facts. No police can come like that

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir criminal case FIR register and case was acquitted can I eligible for govt job u/ s 143 147 148 149 323 324 504 506 no horest no punishment case da…

Read More

What do i need to get my FIR quashed and how to approach HC with what evidences etc. Also when i apply for quashing of FIR , does the HC gives a date …

Read More

I am facing sexual harassment (Verbal) by HR head of company(policy maker-employer) and after that retaliation in other ways like overburdening, no in…

Read More

my mobile phone was lost/stolen on 30 january 2017 while boarding metro at karol bagh metro station.I registered online FIR through internet.. the inv…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue