Legal Remedy as neighbors raised false complaint of caste harassment

My neighbors have raised a complaint in the police station stating that we are harassing and abusing them on the backgrounds of caste where they belongs to scheduled caste. Without any reason, they are approaching police on this subject. We are very calm and dont even have normal talks too. Not even sure why they are pointing us with no reason. Request your advice on this. When ever they approach to the police, one of the constable comes to home, inquire us about it and then leave.

Dear client

According to law no one should be punished without due process off law, if you really innocent you may get relief.in your case police maybe registered fir against you to avoid next further problem you need contct a lawyer.

Reasons for harassment if any ? Was there any previous disputes . ? Detail your griviance to Commissioner. It has to be stated what caste are you . Need more details on the facts. No police can come like that