Legal remedy against police not giving acknowledgement of FIR

Hello sir, my re Property Registree document misplaced, I went to my nearest registration office and applied for copies, and went police station to complaint for F.I.R copy, they have taken my complaint but the are not giving any acnolodgement or f.i.r.copy. , for advertising in paper regarding misplaced documents paper people asking f.i.r copy.... what can I do now...

Dear,

You need to get an FIR registered with the police to publish about the loss of property documents in newspaper. If a complaint is registered against the lost property documents, the police will definitely give you the acknowledgment of the complaint registered and subsequently a copy of FIR when they register the same. Follow up with the PS and get the job done.

Please file a petition in the court asking the police to register the FIR based on your complaint. It is mandatory that an FIR is filed and police submit a non traceable report. Courts can help you get both the FIR and not traceable report from police.

You can apply for certified copy and it can be useful to some extent but you can not get again a original one,any if you lost it you can give complaint in PS and if possible they can investigate for it after booking fir.

Hello Sir,

It is mandatory duty of giving acknowledgement copy of the initial registration of report to register the F.I.R.
You once again request the concerned Station House Officer and inform them your concern which is required to publish in the Newspaper. They helps you out.