Legal remedy against mental harassment by husband & in laws

Hi My sister was everyday crying due to their torcher at their home. Finally, she left that home and came to my home. Still, they are sending emails and registered posts by blackmailing her like, if she not coming back within 30 days then they will see the end like that they are sending mail and They had included all nonsense points which my sister has not done. They are blaming to complete family in that letter. My sister needs that they need to change. She is fearing about what they will do if she is not going within 30 days.

Hi....you just ask your sister to inform to her husband regarding the legal proceedings which she may register against them. If then also they are not agreeing register a case in police station and ask police to warn u husband and his family.
Thank you

File dowry Harassment, physical, mental torture case against all person who have given torture ro ur sister along with domestic violence act later file maintenance case and u harass them to come to court so it

If you think they will change, you can tolerate and wait for it. If you believe your sister should be saved whether they change or not, you should be giving a police complaint against them, also file a domestic violence case against them. They may change or may not, but the system will come to your help.