Legal remedy against mental harassment by husband & in laws

Hi My sister was everyday crying due to their torcher at their home. Finally, she left that home and came to my home. Still, they are sending emails and registered posts by blackmailing her like, if she not coming back within 30 days then they will see the end like that they are sending mail and They had included all nonsense points which my sister has not done. They are blaming to complete family in that letter. My sister needs that they need to change. She is fearing about what they will do if she is not going within 30 days.

Answers (3)

106 votes

If you think they will change, you can tolerate and wait for it. If you believe your sister should be saved whether they change or not, you should be giving a police complaint against them, also file a domestic violence case against them. They may change or may not, but the system will come to your help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

249 votes

File dowry Harassment, physical, mental torture case against all person who have given torture ro ur sister along with domestic violence act later file maintenance case and u harass them to come to court so it

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
347 votes just ask your sister to inform to her husband regarding the legal proceedings which she may register against them. If then also they are not agreeing register a case in police station and ask police to warn u husband and his family.
Thank you

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles