Legal remedy against mental harassment by husband

i m a working lady. my husband is a lawyer.we got married on 2013 and it was arranged marriage.we have a boy child of age 1 year 10 months.early of our marriage we have started disputes in different matters.they dont want to send us to meet with my parents.when my elder brother or sister came my parents home i have to face same problem. once he told me that he has done this marriage under family pressure. after my child's birth i have noticed that he almost stop talking with me for small matters and continues it long time. we live in a joint family.he also told me that our relationship continue like this lifetime.i feel very hurt. i also have to face various problems. after our marriage he wanted a car from me.after my child's birth i have invest rs. 2 lacks for buying a car.inspite of that he has behaved like that from few days before.what should i do?

Answers (2)

136 votes

Look Madam, Behaviour can't change by purchase a Car or give a gift with huge amount. Relationship in between husband and wife comes free choice and true love. If there is no love and affection against each other, then ultimately said marriage has already been broken in the mind. However, you better understand it. My suggession to you please feel him and asked him what he wants, and what he think about your child's future. What is his problem and after knowing it if it essential to arrange or go to councealing before the senior Advocate to whom your husband took suggession in every aspects and disclose everything to him about your disputes and differences. I think said Senior Lawyer would solve your problem.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

262 votes

From the above statement it is evident that your husband is a greedy human being.I dont think that your problem will be solved in near future, nor the status of your relationship will improve.So as per my opinion its better to end the relationship by filing a petition for divorce.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles