Legal remedy against false allegation of rape & promise to marry

I am Hindu.I met a girl in train.she was widow.she has a baby.i am also married.i have a baby also.i feel sympathy for the girl.we frequently talk by phone and chat.she told me to marry.my guilt is that I have not told her that I am married.one day I think to meet her and told that I am married.we met in a station.we talked.i told her that I am married.but now she treating me.she told she would make complain of rape in promise of marriage.what can I do?

Unless and until a rape case is filed within 30 days from the date of having sex, a rape allegation does not stand the test of law.
Even assuming you had sex with the lady, at the most, it will come under the category of consensual sex.
Consensual sex is not rape under indian laws.
Please save your conversations (email, chats) etc in a computer hard disk safe and secure (instead of saving them on a mobile phone).
Also avoid any future conversations with the lady as it may lead to your present marriage breaking up .

Hello Sir,
As per law it is an offence. Suppressing the real fact that you are married, making her to believe that you are not married and would like to marry her and participated in cohabitation is an offence Indian Penal Code.

LH House, Bangalore