Legal query regarding false case filed & hence passport denied

Hello team I have been studying abroad from 2008-2011 In 2009 my sister in law commited suicide And later I have been to India after my education abroad In 2011 a case was filed against me and my family claiming we are responsible for death of sister in.law indirectly We have applied for bail and got.the bail Recently I have applied for a passport the passport officer raised a query regarding the case filed against me I need to travel to countries like Singapore , Malaysia and Bangkok due to my job need Can any one suggest me how should I move forward Can I go squash petition or do I need to wait to prove my innocence till all hearings are done

Hi according to your query you can file the petition in the high court and can get the permission from the court to visit other countries by showing your presence is necessary or show the evidence of work in foreign countries for time being you can get the permission for visiting overseas,. but we need more clarifications regarding your query so for further you can contact us at any time for better advice.

Issuing Passport denied or you have surroundered your passport? You can not file any squash petition. Burden of proof on your side to proof yourself and your family members are innocent. During the case if you want to travel abroad, you have to take court permission. Your lawyer will guide you