Legal procedure to transfer case to Calcutta high court

Dear sir/madam I am victim of fake 498a .On march 2017 my wife filed fake 498a against my parents & myself.my father was the patient of diabetes & hypertention.Due to extreme stress he died on 17th december 2017.125 Case is going on at purulia court.Court sent us notice to appear in 498a.Police submited chargsheet.I dont want to pay maintainance as we all are innocent.I never agreed to stay seperate from my parents.I love them very much.I want to get rid of this women(wife).how i can transfer all these case to calcutta high court.I am doing a private job in kolkata.

In my opinion you can file a quash petition before the High Court under section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure for quash the criminal proceeding .

But without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.

As per law it is not possible to transfer the case at Kolkata High Court directly. You can approach before hon'ble High Court for quashing the case/procedure initiated against you and your other family members. Consult with your Advocate for better advise.