Legal procedure to transfer case to Calcutta high court

Dear sir/madam I am victim of fake 498a .On march 2017 my wife filed fake 498a against my parents & father was the patient of diabetes & hypertention.Due to extreme stress he died on 17th december 2017.125 Case is going on at purulia court.Court sent us notice to appear in 498a.Police submited chargsheet.I dont want to pay maintainance as we all are innocent.I never agreed to stay seperate from my parents.I love them very much.I want to get rid of this women(wife).how i can transfer all these case to calcutta high court.I am doing a private job in kolkata.

Answers (2)

103 votes

In my opinion you can file a quash petition before the High Court under section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure for quash the criminal proceeding .

But without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

251 votes

As per law it is not possible to transfer the case at Kolkata High Court directly. You can approach before hon'ble High Court for quashing the case/procedure initiated against you and your other family members. Consult with your Advocate for better advise.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles