×

Legal procedure to get charge sheet of closed case for personal record

My two cases were pending in Ahmedabad metropolitan court since 20 years. Both are closed this month. I want charge sheet of these both closed cases for my personal record. Is it possible to get? If yes please suggest what is a procedure.

You can apply via an RTI to procure the chargesheet and other summary orders that have been filed to close your case. You can also apply for a certified copy of the court documents in the registry of the metropolitan court. There may be other means of procuring the same. Please contact me for further details.

You can apply for certified copies from court in which your case was listed. You can get help of your lawyer to get certified copies of chargesheet.

Regards,
Adv.Kartikeya paneri

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Yes you have right to get it in every case there are the chargesheet and any one can apply for the certified copy who is concerned and connected with the case. If you want to the copy of chargesheet then apply to the court registrar for the copy and will supply to you after a