Legal procedure to get charge sheet of closed case for personal record

My two cases were pending in Ahmedabad metropolitan court since 20 years. Both are closed this month. I want charge sheet of these both closed cases for my personal record. Is it possible to get? If yes please suggest what is a procedure.

Answers (3)

You can apply via an RTI to procure the chargesheet and other summary orders that have been filed to close your case. You can also apply for a certified copy of the court documents in the registry of the metropolitan court. There may be other means of procuring the same. Please contact me for further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can apply for certified copies from court in which your case was listed. You can get help of your lawyer to get certified copies of chargesheet.

Adv.Kartikeya paneri

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Yes you have right to get it in every case there are the chargesheet and any one can apply for the certified copy who is concerned and connected with the case. If you want to the copy of chargesheet then apply to the court registrar for the copy and will supply to you after a

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Dear sir , mari wife sathe ek vyakti a chedti kari tyare hu najikana police statione complain api je ,criminal pax rajkaran lagvak hovati fagavi didhi…

Read More

Local police has sent a suchnapatra mentioning to appear before DYSP conducting official inquiry initiated for wrong pachnama fir 299 agianst one my n…

Read More

In our locality a bike dealer park 20-30 two wheeler vehicles all unregistered on the roadside and on the footpath as well. I want to know weather a b…

Read More

I contacted a packers and movers via phone after checking their website. I wanted to move my bike and other goods total worth of approx 2 lakhs from p…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue