One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Kartikeya Paneri

Advocate Kartikeya Paneri

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0
Law Garden, Ahmedabad
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Kartikeya Paneri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kartikeya provides services in various fields of Cyber Crime Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Consumer Court Matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kartikeya enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2005.

Enrollment Number : G/1629/2005
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Kartikeya Paneri Complain Against Mental Harassment What to do if HUSBAND CHEATING AND MENTALLY TORTURE