Legal procedure to get a copy of charge sheet

I have been accused of a false sexual harassment case 1yr back by a co worker. In 1st week of December 2017 my lawyer updated that the police have submitted the chargesheet & next date for the case was in Jan 2018. On the said date due to some problem my lawyer could not turn up & he had advised me against going alone to attend the proceedings. So the date went unattended from my side. Now my lawyer tells me that chargesheet has not been signed by the judge so the next date has been given in July 2018. I am wondering whether this delay is because we missed attending the court in January. Is it possible for a court to schedule a date when the chargesheet is not ready/unsigned? Is there any way I can get a copy of the chargesheet before the next date in July?

Yes you can get the copy of this charge sheet by applying for the certified copy of charge sheet in the concern court.
As well as date of the concern matter fixed by the court as per their scheduled of workload

Dear Client,
Kindly note, chargesheet is not signed by Judge. Police submits chargesheet is court after completion of investigation. You can make a simple application to court and you will get the copy of Chargesheet in ONE DAY.

Advice-Find a better advocate who provides you correct legal advice.

EXPERT JURIST LLP

LH House, Bangalore

First of all if you have paid the lawyer and he has not attended your case you need to change the Lawyer. Also hire another lawyer to find out the status of the Case and apply to get the certified copy of the charge sheet and or certified copy of the entire proceedings.