Legal procedure in case unable to attend the court hearings

Kindly suggest me i can't attend hearing since lasts 8 years now jamanti call me and say court pressurised him to tell my address and and want me there.

Answers (2)

First u have to file a application under sec 70(2) in court to call ur arest warrant back with the reason for ur non appearance in court, if court reject ur such application u have to challenge that rejection order in concern high court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear you have not given complete information that in which case, under which section you are facing trial. It is wrong on part of any person who is required to appear in court proceedings and without any just and proper reason if he is not appearing. Court may forfeit your bail bond and take action. You need to contact your advocate immediately or if your old advocate is unable to appear you should take no objection from him and engage new advocate. But in any case one should appear before court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Mere bhai ne apne parosi ko Sam ko 40000 rs rakhne ko diye the morning me magne par saf mana kar diya ki mere pas nahi hai Maine de diya…

Read More

I am railway employ.while on duty other 3employees assaulted iam in sick at railway hospital.government railway police ask me to come and sign …

Read More

i bought a plot near shamshabad which is a venture called dhatri township by hema estates. A person named jakkampudi kishore sold the plot to us aroun…

Read More

Judge ordered for ex parte evidence in domestic violence case as the opposite party didn't appear after multiple attempts But as soon as the Oder …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue