×

Legal procedure in case unable to attend the court hearings

Kindly suggest me i can't attend hearing since lasts 8 years now jamanti call me and say court pressurised him to tell my address and and want me there.

First u have to file a application under sec 70(2) in court to call ur arest warrant back with the reason for ur non appearance in court, if court reject ur such application u have to challenge that rejection order in concern high court

Dear you have not given complete information that in which case, under which section you are facing trial. It is wrong on part of any person who is required to appear in court proceedings and without any just and proper reason if he is not appearing. Court may forfeit your bail bond and take action. You need to contact your advocate immediately or if your old advocate is unable to appear you should take no objection from him and engage new advocate. But in any case one should appear before court.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore