Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal implications of criminal records on government job

Hello sir I am student of btech 2nd yr I had a college fight and a fir has been filed against me The case is pending Can I give upsc or other gov jobs Pls help

Answers (3)

Yes u can give bks jab tak aap ke khilaf charge fram nahi ho jata tab tak court aapko gunehgaar nahi manta high court ka order he so don't worry just go for it if u have any problems in future pls contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

There are few judgement of apex court and high court that reflects the verdict that any applicant can only apply for government jobs examinations and appear in it but the final appointment after qualifying that exam will be subject to result of criminal court judgement, in case of conviction no appointment or in case of acquittal qualified applicant can get appointment. Every department has their own decided bylaws that whether they can accept application forms even after an FIR lodged against the applicant and investigation is pending or they cant, they follow only those rules and regulations which are decided in their rule books.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

During a pendancy of a criminal case there is no restriction to get a govt job except the belt services.
U can participate in the upsc exam and get the job without any panic.
Get a job is is your legal right.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am a employee in my village some opponents filed a case under section 376/511,306,pocso7&8.now the case is in court chargesheet not filed yet.i …

Read More

Sir criminal case FIR register and case was acquitted can I eligible for govt job u/ s 143 147 148 149 323 324 504 506 no horest no punishment case da…

Read More

i live in delhi for 1.5 year at rent. but due to some problem i cannt contact my landlord and they dont have live there (they sell the flat).and i don…

Read More

I m residing in a govt. quarter for being an employee of the Central govt., my wife is not willing to stay with me other than kolkata,( I am purchasin…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue