Legal implications of criminal records on government job

Hello sir I am student of btech 2nd yr I had a college fight and a fir has been filed against me The case is pending Can I give upsc or other gov jobs Pls help

Yes u can give bks jab tak aap ke khilaf charge fram nahi ho jata tab tak court aapko gunehgaar nahi manta high court ka order he so don't worry just go for it if u have any problems in future pls contact me.

There are few judgement of apex court and high court that reflects the verdict that any applicant can only apply for government jobs examinations and appear in it but the final appointment after qualifying that exam will be subject to result of criminal court judgement, in case of conviction no appointment or in case of acquittal qualified applicant can get appointment. Every department has their own decided bylaws that whether they can accept application forms even after an FIR lodged against the applicant and investigation is pending or they cant, they follow only those rules and regulations which are decided in their rule books.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

During a pendancy of a criminal case there is no restriction to get a govt job except the belt services.
U can participate in the upsc exam and get the job without any panic.
Get a job is is your legal right.