Legal action if I send intimate photos of my girlfriend to her father

03-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My ex cheated on me now I want to send her father all our pics which were of a hotel room intimate pics but not nude, is it against law can some legal action be taken against me

Answer #1
Yes Ofcoz it will come under blackmailing sir, pls avoid these typ of things I can understand your feeling but avoid all these things and trying to forget and move on in your life that will be helpful for you
Thank you
A. F. Faizi
Answer #2
Yes, it is against the law, it would b voyeurism. So my suggestion is not to do this. And your girl friend has freedom of choice, whether she wants to stay with you or not. You can not force her to stay with you.
Answer #3
You can send pics to anyone ,let her know that you are sending her pics to her father. Even let her father know about both of you and talk to him directly. Please contact for more details. Nothing to be worried about it.