Legal action against wife and in-laws threatening

08-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Legal advice needed as my wife and in-laws are threatening.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
680 votes
Don't worry, now a days the in-laws and spouse,misusing the sec-498A,hence safeguards and guidelines given by the Apex court . Now you do one thing , Lodge a police complaint along with any of witness,and evidence of threatening, so that police will preliminary investigation starts with a FIR.
Answer #2
998 votes
Dear User,

We need to understand in which way you want advice from our side ,you want to get separate from your wife or you want any counseling to your wife and family need to get clarification about your issue.
Answer #3
569 votes
Take immediate legal steps by sending legal notice through lawyer, the facts would be on record. The same can be used as evidence in case of any defense if she files any case upon you/your family. Gather recordings of threats.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."