One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate R Anitha

Advocate R Anitha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoIndira Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, High Court, R.T.I, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate R Anitha completed her law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Supreme Court, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, R.T.I, Wills/ Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anitha enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2012. She is a member of the Andhra Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

  • District Court, Nizamabad
  • District Court, Warangal
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
  • Special Court Anti Corruption Bureau, Kurnool

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate R Anitha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate R Anitha

Q: Can I file a case on my girlfriend for cheating on me with her EX

My girlfriend cheats me very badly! She uses lots of my money now she's left me without any reason! She also involves me in a fight with her ex-boyfriend! Now she's again going to patchup with her ex-boyfriend! I have all the evidences messages, calls, recordings etc.., is it possible to file a cheating case on her?? And I'm Christian with SC category

Advocate R Anitha answered
In these complex society,completely the relationship is run with financial matter mostly. In your case, you have spent money for her choice consently and can't claim.2) cheating can be proved if you have any anyevidence that she promised you and can also liable to prosecute under the atrocities act. At least b careful now.

Q: What to do if case pending for charges under Section 188 and 353 IPC

I have been booked under IPC 188 and 353 . two FIR on me but i was sent to jail in trail for a day and then got a bail other day . thing is i was applying for permeanent resident visa of canada. they needed a police clearance certificate . so my question is 1) will i be getting a PCC and 2) will i be able to shift to canada ? 3 ) any procedure for ending up the cases.?

Advocate R Anitha answered
Unless it is fraud against to the public money or cheating, no one can stop your fundamental right to reside or move in the world. You have to file a petition before the judiciary for relief. Don't worry.

Q: Legal action against wife and in-laws threatening

Legal advice needed as my wife and in-laws are threatening.

Advocate R Anitha answered
Don't worry, now a days the in-laws and spouse,misusing the sec-498A,hence safeguards and guidelines given by the Apex court . Now you do one thing , Lodge a police complaint along with any of witness,and evidence of threatening, so that police will preliminary investigation starts with a FIR.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate R Anitha

Can Advocate R Anitha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate R Anitha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate R Anitha?

When you meet with Advocate R Anitha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate R Anitha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate R Anitha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate R Anitha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate R Anitha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate R Anitha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate R Anitha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate R Anitha?

The cost of hiring Advocate R Anitha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.