Legal action against person pretending to be police & calling

Sir, my wife has taken a cell on finance.two months emi was not paid as she was pregnant & in delivering we get call without any notice that a police case is filed and getting calls from Rajasthan from some person pretending to be police.please help what can be done.

Answers (2)

65 votes

first you have to receive any phone call from any one record it first, any police not registered a case against any one without giving notice so don't worry, if you receive any threatening call lodge a police report against them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

198 votes

Do not scare. First you go your nearest police station and file a complaint for threatening, impersonation and blackmailing. If refused to take your complain In police station, post your complaint to your District Superintendent of Police by narrating all facts.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles