Legal action against person cheating 4 girls on matrimonial sites

One man cheated 4 girls on matrimony site for marriage tell me what should i do?

Answers (3)

275 votes

You can file a complaint against with police as well as the cyber cell for cheating fraud as well as on the pretext of getting married if you want to file a police complaint kindly get in touch with me for filing of the police complaint

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

337 votes

Is the same person who cheated with 4 different girl? if yes then how you know the figure that he cheated with 4 girls only? Whatever it may be, whoever has been cheated can file individual criminal complaint against that person to the local Police Station stating the facts.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
289 votes

Dear Client,

File a police complaint of cheating. Police will trace that person and arrest him. It would be advised to have proper legal consultation with empaneled advocate of LawRato to get precise and correct advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles