Legal action against operation manager for sexual harassment

i want to know about the sexual harassment case ...want to file against my operation manager who harassed me in a room ..but i didnt have any proof .so what should i do in that case plz suggest me.

Answers (3)

162 votes

You must file police complaint as soon as possible as no direct evidence is required in sexual harrasment cases and statement of victim is also treated as evidence.Police authorities are bound to help every sexual harassment victim.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

You may file a complaint in accordance with the provisions of The Sexual Harasament of Women at workplace Act 2013. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibiys sexual harassment as a form of illegal sex discrimination. Proof is not required for such complaints. Written complaint and verbal statement is sufficient for bringing the accused before the court of law.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
64 votes

It's not a problem whether you have any evidence or not, you just have to make the mind else would be done by the legal team. You need to share the details of the company and person in regard. Contact the undersigned for further action. Only your statement would be sufficient to prove the case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles