Legal action against operation manager for sexual harassment

i want to know about the sexual harassment case ...want to file against my operation manager who harassed me in a room ..but i didnt have any proof .so what should i do in that case plz suggest me.

You must file police complaint as soon as possible as no direct evidence is required in sexual harrasment cases and statement of victim is also treated as evidence.Police authorities are bound to help every sexual harassment victim.

You may file a complaint in accordance with the provisions of The Sexual Harasament of Women at workplace Act 2013. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibiys sexual harassment as a form of illegal sex discrimination. Proof is not required for such complaints. Written complaint and verbal statement is sufficient for bringing the accused before the court of law.

It's not a problem whether you have any evidence or not, you just have to make the mind else would be done by the legal team. You need to share the details of the company and person in regard. Contact the undersigned for further action. Only your statement would be sufficient to prove the case.