Legal action against job consultancy company for fraud & cheating

i was cheated by a job counsaltant on behalf of gulf company they got convinced me to do resign from my ongoing job and from past 2 months they daily told wait for 10 days 15 days and so they submit my passport and 25,000 money.i want to take legal action against them..

Answers (3)

345 votes

Please find all details of this job consultant and immediately lodge an FIR against him, for cheating on you with your money, in the concerned police station. Keep in touch with him and keep speaking to him normally so that he doesnt know that you are going to take any legal action against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

323 votes

In your case, it will be advisable to register an f.i.r against the agency for fraud and cheating. Further you can file a civil suit for the recovery of damages which you have suffered because of negligence on the part of agency. A detailed strategy can be discussed on meeting.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
200 votes

Send a legal notice to the consultant and ask him firmly to return your money along with your passport otherwise you will take appropriate civil/ criminal action against him. Higher a good lawyer he will do the needful.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

will i be able to get passport and work in abroad if i have a case on me. This criminal case is registered on 2009, i was 15 years old that time. can …

Read More

whether the accused has to present personallly for providing document before the investigating officer on notice to the accuse of section 91of crpc if…

Read More

my neighbor is always fighting putting scratches on our car. doing black magic. not letting us to live peacefully. what action can i take against them…

Read More

I have been selected as a PO in Canara Bank . I have a criminal court case pending against me (Sections 323 and 325). Will I face any problem or delay…

Read More