×

Legal action against job consultancy company for fraud & cheating

i was cheated by a job counsaltant on behalf of gulf company they got convinced me to do resign from my ongoing job and from past 2 months they daily told wait for 10 days 15 days and so they submit my passport and 25,000 money.i want to take legal action against them..

Please find all details of this job consultant and immediately lodge an FIR against him, for cheating on you with your money, in the concerned police station. Keep in touch with him and keep speaking to him normally so that he doesnt know that you are going to take any legal action against him.

In your case, it will be advisable to register an f.i.r against the agency for fraud and cheating. Further you can file a civil suit for the recovery of damages which you have suffered because of negligence on the part of agency. A detailed strategy can be discussed on meeting.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Send a legal notice to the consultant and ask him firmly to return your money along with your passport otherwise you will take appropriate civil/ criminal action against him. Higher a good lawyer he will do the needful.