Legal action against harassment my franchisee head

My mother handling franchisee (share market) on my name that franchisee head harsing my mother for money that franchisee head telling if don't give money I will stop your franchisee what can I do now

we cant advice you without any agreement or contract entered into between you and the franchisee and so please share the contract entered and the transactions which reveled that what is the problem and can advice accordingly

You should file a money suit against your franchisor if there is a financial dispute between both of you and ask the court to settle the matter. Once the matter reaches the court, your franchisor might even come for amicable settlement.
Prior to filing a money suit, you should issue legal notices against the illegal claim for money by your franchisor.

It all depends on what agreement is entered upon at the time of franchisee. If any of the terms are being violated by any of the parties, you can enforce the same in strict accordance with agreement. I f the same falls outside the purview, you can initiate criminal proceedings under IPC.

Your question is not clear. What for money is demanding? You go through terms and conditions agreed by both you and franchise head. If you did not violate, need not scare and send a notice if any harassment for money going to cancel franchise agreement