Legal action against harassment my franchisee head

My mother handling franchisee (share market) on my name that franchisee head harsing my mother for money that franchisee head telling if don't give money I will stop your franchisee what can I do now

Answers (4)

284 votes

Your question is not clear. What for money is demanding? You go through terms and conditions agreed by both you and franchise head. If you did not violate, need not scare and send a notice if any harassment for money going to cancel franchise agreement

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

195 votes

It all depends on what agreement is entered upon at the time of franchisee. If any of the terms are being violated by any of the parties, you can enforce the same in strict accordance with agreement. I f the same falls outside the purview, you can initiate criminal proceedings under IPC.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
150 votes

You should file a money suit against your franchisor if there is a financial dispute between both of you and ask the court to settle the matter. Once the matter reaches the court, your franchisor might even come for amicable settlement.
Prior to filing a money suit, you should issue legal notices against the illegal claim for money by your franchisor.

157 votes

we cant advice you without any agreement or contract entered into between you and the franchisee and so please share the contract entered and the transactions which reveled that what is the problem and can advice accordingly

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles