Legal action against fake consultancy in India

agar koi fake agncy chla rha ho.or foriegn me job dilane ka bol k pese le lete h to iski qa punishment hai india me? qa isme bail possibl hai? agr ha to kitne din me bail mil skti hai?

It is the clear case of cheating, inke against m police complaint file ki ja skti hai. Cheating m ek baar FIR register hone k baad non bailable offence m trial shuru ho jata h.

Regards
Puneet Sharma

In such a case if the police registers an FIR Under section 420 then it is impossible to get bail before 1 week minimum Nd the conviction is also assured. So the best remedy is to complaint and get an FIR lodged against the person

Hello,
It is a case of cheating under section 420 of IPC which may extend to maximum punishment of seven years and fine which is compulsary to pay.
In regard to Bail, it is non bailable offence and thus bail can be given only by the concerned court. It is always discretion of the court in non bailable offences, depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case.

The fake employment agency that promise foreign employment run by anyone in India is act of cheating punishable under section 420 IPC, its a non-bailable offence and to get bail the accused may have to wait for court order which may depend on many factors.