Legal action against fake consultancy in India

agar koi fake agncy chla rha ho.or foriegn me job dilane ka bol k pese le lete h to iski qa punishment hai india me? qa isme bail possibl hai? agr ha to kitne din me bail mil skti hai?

Answers (4)

312 votes

It is the clear case of cheating, inke against m police complaint file ki ja skti hai. Cheating m ek baar FIR register hone k baad non bailable offence m trial shuru ho jata h.

Puneet Sharma

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

133 votes

In such a case if the police registers an FIR Under section 420 then it is impossible to get bail before 1 week minimum Nd the conviction is also assured. So the best remedy is to complaint and get an FIR lodged against the person

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
55 votes

It is a case of cheating under section 420 of IPC which may extend to maximum punishment of seven years and fine which is compulsary to pay.
In regard to Bail, it is non bailable offence and thus bail can be given only by the concerned court. It is always discretion of the court in non bailable offences, depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case.

243 votes

The fake employment agency that promise foreign employment run by anyone in India is act of cheating punishable under section 420 IPC, its a non-bailable offence and to get bail the accused may have to wait for court order which may depend on many factors.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles