Legal action against conductor of bus attempted to murder my father

A low floor bus conductor violated with my father and attacked unexpectedly on him.My father was already suffering with a skull and internal brain injury.He was attacked on the affected part and his left eye get swellen badly and started bleading.He is in ICU.So,what will be his punishment.We have cased a attempt to murder case on conductor.

did you file a FIR before the police station ? अगर पुलिस fir नही लिखती तो कोर्ट में इस्तिगासा भी पेश कर सकते हैं । ओर डॉक्टर से अपने पापा की सीरियस इंजरी की मेडिकल रिपोर्ट भी बनवा लेना जिस में यह बात अजये की आप के पिता जी की इस हालत की जिम्मेदारी इस चोटों से खराब हुई है । मेरी जरूरत हो तो मुझसे संपर्क कर लेना हुम् जरूर उस बस कंडक्टर को सजा करवाएंगे ।

yes you can immediately file an FIR against him u/s 323, 341, 325 and 307 of IPC
also please obtain a medical report from the concerned doctor as that would be necessary to file the FIR. also please file FIR without any delay.

you have written about the an incident of assault on your father who was already suffering with serious problem of head injury , surely this is a great problem and who ever has done such heinous act of assaulting on him is liable to fine and punishment seriously on this and you have lodged a case of attempt of murder on him that is ok , government advocate /public prosecutor will see that case against accused but in case you want , you can appoint a private advocate if you want to do so.