Legal action against cheating boyfriend

I am in relationship since 4yrs.. I am hindu and ma bf is converted christian.. We were in same college..he is cheating on me.. We were in physical relationship on a promise of marriage.. I have undergobe through abortion also on the basis of marriage.. Now he is denying me for marriage.. I have told his family all the things then also his family ignoring me and my calls to.. I have given a written application against him.. But in his family his uncle is PSI.. Pls suggest me what action i can take against him..??

To whom you have given written application? Contact nearest police station and report your grievous against your bf, further if police are not taking any action against him then you can file criminal case against him in court. Contact local lawyer

You can directly approach the police and can file criminal complaint for rape...i.e 376 of IPC. This is the only solution for your query.....the investigation agencies are bound to take your complaint. And if they deny you can approach the court of law.....