Legal action against cheating boyfriend

I am in relationship since 4yrs.. I am hindu and ma bf is converted christian.. We were in same college..he is cheating on me.. We were in physical relationship on a promise of marriage.. I have undergobe through abortion also on the basis of marriage.. Now he is denying me for marriage.. I have told his family all the things then also his family ignoring me and my calls to.. I have given a written application against him.. But in his family his uncle is PSI.. Pls suggest me what action i can take against him..??

Answers (2)

To whom you have given written application? Contact nearest police station and report your grievous against your bf, further if police are not taking any action against him then you can file criminal case against him in court. Contact local lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can directly approach the police and can file criminal complaint for rape...i.e 376 of IPC. This is the only solution for your query.....the investigation agencies are bound to take your complaint. And if they deny you can approach the court of law.....

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had received a call from a known mobile no and from that mobile wife of mobile holder had given life endings threat in slangs and character assassin…

Read More

Sir if a 15 year old boy jad sex with a 16 year old girl then what actions can be taken against boy…

Read More

Dear sir After 5 year I came into notice that person is using forge certificate to do his job . Regarding this I have complaint police in written mann…

Read More

I am a Snr .citizen of 83, , CR, case is pending since last 20 years. discharge.6 months back, can I now approach Session court?U.S.420,465,467,468,47…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue