One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Ashish Dongre

Advocate Ashish Dongre

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
Ulhasnagar - 4, Thane
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ashish Dongre has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ashish Dongre's office is in Ulhasnagar - 4, Thane.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Kalyan,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashish Dongre Need divorce with claim from bride's family due to fraud Legal procedure to file a case against dowry harassment by in- laws