Law graduate falsely charged with criminal case affect bar enrolment

one law student was charged under cognizable offences by the false complaint. whether his enrolment in bar council will be affected or not?

It will definitely be affected. The Bar Council does police verification and documents scrutinisation strictly as far as Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry is concerned. So better clear off the charge against the candidate.

Merely obtaining law degree there are some basic challenges to bureaucrate tp overcome . According to advocate acte 1961 sec.24 specifies the qualification of the person entitles to enroll as advocate . in if any law graduate fixed with any cognizable offence then he is not eligible to Enroll as advocate , whereas if he proves that its is fallacious case
cognizable

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi