KSRP police selection plz suggest me

I am from kolar I have mobile theft case in vijaynagar police station banglore...still not cleared ...now I got selected to medical test for ksrp police...at finally can I get a job or not

Dear client
I gone through your quirre regarding the theft of cell. I didn't know theft by you or your friends.how did you have that case, if so you have on the charge you may not be able to come regarding job.

Dear Sir,
You must get into compromise with the complainant by paying some money and see that it is closed or quashed by High Court otherwise you lose the chance of getting the job in KSRP.
Please do not neglect this as it is your future.