Is two independent witness required ndps case

02-Mar-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Sir khya ma section 50 of ndps act chose kar sakta hu ki mujha kis ka samna search hona ha magistrate Or Gazzetd officer or khya two independent witness jaruri ha personal search of person under section 50 of ndps act

Answer #1
CRPC section 50 is use for knowledge on your matter. If needed to delete briefly knowledge on yourself regarding IPC section change on you. I will suggest you please go to JM office and see file and read everything on your matters. you can take support by me in Lucknow court or some other districts.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato