In relation with married man whose wife has committed suicide

I meet a person in mobile and we started to speak every day in my mobile.while we are talking we are each other proposed I don't know he is married so we are speaking everyday suddenly I Know he is married and his wife is dead by commit suicide now he is jail his wife's family put dowry case against to him is there any problem I will face for this issue. After that issue I changed my mobile number because of the fear I need assistance for this problem. Please suggest me It will be effect on my education or future.

Dear Madam,
Your case is not routine which was comes in to courts. You have got aquitance with sombody mwans if you entered any contact with him. As per your quary there is incedent lie that.
So you need not worry about that. If u want thse person, you have proceed as per law.

Dear Client,
No u will not face any legal consequences about this issue because u don't know any thing of the other person.
So be aware in chatting. All things which is happened in your life is treated as a dream.