In relation with married man whose wife has committed suicide

I meet a person in mobile and we started to speak every day in my mobile.while we are talking we are each other proposed I don't know he is married so we are speaking everyday suddenly I Know he is married and his wife is dead by commit suicide now he is jail his wife's family put dowry case against to him is there any problem I will face for this issue. After that issue I changed my mobile number because of the fear I need assistance for this problem. Please suggest me It will be effect on my education or future.

Answers (2)

135 votes

Dear Madam,
Your case is not routine which was comes in to courts. You have got aquitance with sombody mwans if you entered any contact with him. As per your quary there is incedent lie that.
So you need not worry about that. If u want thse person, you have proceed as per law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

203 votes

Dear Client,
No u will not face any legal consequences about this issue because u don't know any thing of the other person.
So be aware in chatting. All things which is happened in your life is treated as a dream.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles