If Pay the Fine For the Section Under IPC 504 & 506 then What Will Be

11-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
If Pay the Fine For the Section Under IPC 504 & 506 then What Will Be the effect on getting govt job and in making of passport.

Answer #1
the fine for the section under IPC 504 & 506 then what will be the effect on getting govt job and unmaking of passport, for that you have to discuss your case with me that what happens. because I have to know that what happen and how getting gov job and in making of passport

Answer #2
until unless your case is finally disposed of the case registered against you will reflect in your records no matter you are out on bail or not by the way 506 or 504 are not such a big charges try to get it settled out of court
Answer #3
Dhara 504 506 IPC mein jurmana dekar ke mukadma samapt Karva Lete Hain aap ki Saja Mani Jayegi aur aapko Naukari mein kathinai utpann kar sakti hai passport banne mein bhi dikkat ho sakti hai Dhara 506 up Dhara 2 mein 7 years Tak ke liye karawas bhi ho sakta hai isliye fine dekar mukadma chudwana theek Nahin Hai