I want to expedite my trial but it's doesn't delay can I expedite it

In Criminal Law
Hello sir ek police vale na mujha slap khra tha 1 month phale mana uski complaint trial court ma 200 crpc ma khr di IPC 506 504 500 323 or 353 ma or civil defaming ka suit bhe file khr Diya ma abhi usa expedite khrna chata hu vo delay nahi hua par ma chata hu ki dono trial time-bound manner ma complete ho jaye jaisa ki speedy trial or expedite trial speedy justice fundamental right ha khya uska chota ma high court sa expedite trial khra sakta without violation of fundamental right but because of enforcement of it access to Justice or fair trial bhe ha

You’ll get remedy before High Court when you file for fair investigation of the case. I’ll share the petition which has similar facts as your case. A speedy trial and investigation has to be one of the prayers in your writ petition.

hello client as i can see your issue it is important i agree . as you said you have been insulted by a police man . as you want to use your fundamental right of speedy trial . been citizen of india do not worry we can help you in this matter by the help of high court.

If you want to included the police van in fresh case you have to initiate a criminal case against the police man you may file a case under section 200 CRPC but for that you must have enough evidence so that the judge can take the cognizance of the same and issued summons to the concerned police man nowadays the full courts are working only through video conferencing and you may file your case through email for more details you can contact our office thank you