I want to expedite my trial but it's doesn't delay can I expedite it

In Criminal Law
Hello sir ek police vale na mujha slap khra tha 1 month phale mana uski complaint trial court ma 200 crpc ma khr di IPC 506 504 500 323 or 353 ma or civil defaming ka suit bhe file khr Diya ma abhi usa expedite khrna chata hu vo delay nahi hua par ma chata hu ki dono trial time-bound manner ma complete ho jaye jaisa ki speedy trial or expedite trial speedy justice fundamental right ha khya uska chota ma high court sa expedite trial khra sakta without violation of fundamental right but because of enforcement of it access to Justice or fair trial bhe ha

Answers (3)

224 votes

You’ll get remedy before High Court when you file for fair investigation of the case. I’ll share the petition which has similar facts as your case. A speedy trial and investigation has to be one of the prayers in your writ petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

72 votes

hello client as i can see your issue it is important i agree . as you said you have been insulted by a police man . as you want to use your fundamental right of speedy trial . been citizen of india do not worry we can help you in this matter by the help of high court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
163 votes

If you want to included the police van in fresh case you have to initiate a criminal case against the police man you may file a case under section 200 CRPC but for that you must have enough evidence so that the judge can take the cognizance of the same and issued summons to the concerned police man nowadays the full courts are working only through video conferencing and you may file your case through email for more details you can contact our office thank you

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles