I have one query regarding CrPC 91 My case 498, 307 in uttar pradesh Full fake case with paid medica

07-Nov-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I have one query regarding CrPC 91 My case 498, 307 in uttar pradesh Full fake case with paid medical At pointed out time of 307 crime, all family members were away from home, even I left home and I was in different city itself For different city, after chargesheet filed, we raised crpc 91 in court for fetching my CDR lower court has denied the same. And CDR will lapse on 16th November 2020 What are my options now? I have explained properly in crpc91 application about the situation for crpc91 as my presence is somewhere else, but court has denied the same. Court has denied by saying before framing of charges they don't feel need for the same? Please suggest
Answers (3)

Answer #1
857 votes
Hello Your case 498 307 is been filed you can go for Quashing of FIR IN High Court so that your case be finished otherwise in 498 case you will be arrested you can't denied frming of charges for that we need to discuss your case

Answer #2
891 votes
file revision against the lower court order as soon as possible
and under what circumstances the honble court rejected your application if possible provide the order copy then I can suggest perfectly
Answer #3
669 votes
if this is the case then you can go to the high court for redressal of your grievances.

what are the other issues which are creating trouble for you.

the wife must have lodged fake cases against you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."