I have not committed any crime but an FIR has been lodged against me b

15-Jun-2024 (In Criminal Law)
I have not committed any crime but an FIR has been lodged against me by some people under section 420 (concealing evidence) and due to fear and being misled I had to run away and after three years with someone's help an appeal has been filed in High Court under 482 and I have been living at another place much before the time of the crime and I have all the evidence also but the court has rejected the appeal saying that the petition is flawed, what should I do.

Answer #1
If you didn’t get relief from high court so you can approach to supreme court. After that if you didn’t get relief from supreme court so stay at current place …………….vvvbbvvvccvcccxvcccccccvccvcxvchhbbbbbbgvvvvvvvvvvvgccvcgfccvgcgvccgvvggccgvccv
Helpful? LawRato LawRato