I have been booked in False 376D/328 case and 506/354

01-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I had a room mate in 2014 and he has a gf , my room mate got married in 2016 in jan and posted marriage pics in social media in july and then his gf booked him in gang rape in sep 2016 after seeing his pics and added me in the case.nshe said that I have gave her sedated in cold drink and made a video and started thretning her. My phone is captured and nothing in evidence has been produced rather she gave FB chats with her and my room mate where it shows that she was in love with her.
Answers (5)

Answer #1
591 votes
If the FIR has been registered then all the evidence will be included in the chargesheet. And share the copy of the evidence you have got to the IO of your case. It's just a matter of arguments in the court. When the girl will be cross examined then she will speak the real truth. And on that basis you can always approach the High Court for quashing of the said FIR. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
818 votes
Okay I understand your query we will help you and you can connect with me for more further information regarding the same and if there FIR registered kindly share with me then will you advice you properly for the offence of 376 IPC
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
553 votes
what is the situation of the case is the chargesheet file against you .
kindly share more detail why this app the FIR number police station and other detail analyse the your problem
thanks and regard
advocate Harish Kaushik
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
570 votes
If your friends gf has falsely implicated you in such case you immediately need to hire expert advocate to defend yourself ! Furnishing bail etc and the preparing you for cross examination and trail etc ..b in touch
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
827 votes
Dear Client

Depending upon the stage of the trial, you must move an application for quashing of the FIR and Charge-sheet arising thereof before the Hon’ble High Court. In case you have not been arrested yet, you should also move an application for anticipatory bail under section 483 Cr.P.C, 1973.

Rest, the documents would have to be perused in order to give you further advice.

Feel free to get in touch.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."