How to travel abroad in case a criminal case is pending in Court?

Myself a professional,coming to my case against Section 376 which has been filed by a girl against me.i had a friendship with her for 4 years and then she has put a case against me that i raped her. i dont want her to get married.am on a conditional bail that i dnt travel out of india.but coming to my career growth now i planned to travel outside can you please help me on this to travel abroad as well to get out of her and her case against section 376 with out imprisonment.

If she has voluntarily consented for sex than that does not amount to rape but you need to have proper evidence for that... Coming to conditional bail you can seek the relaxation of conditions imposed by filing an appropriate application before the court. I appreciate if you can share more details than you can get a right opinion. Write a detailed email to me.

Hehaaa

If the charges are baseless and lodged just to harass you without any evidence then you can approach High Court to quash charges on you under 482 Cr.P.C. Good Luck.

Disclaimer: The response to your query is general in nature not a legal advice to provide solutions to an individual problem. The response will not create any attorney-client relationship. Readers are cautioned not to attempt to solve individual problems on the basis of information contained herein and are strongly advised to seek competent legal counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. The firm, its advocates and staff are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the readers relying on information provided herein. The firm expressly disclaims all liability in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this page.

section 376 is the rape which contains punishment of the 7 years it depends upon having sexual relationship of you with that girl and it also depends upon that whether it is consensual sex or whether you have cheated upon that you shall marry her and utlized her so please care to share the details for appropriate opinion