How to sue for cheating and breaking trust under IPC

06-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Thank u sir for yo kind information... Yup as u said there r many galz but I want that gal who cheated me to suffer... Bcz I ve suffered... So I need to kn in wch IPC section I can drag her under law
Answers (3)

Answer #1
545 votes
This queiry must be a continuation of an earlier one, and therefore not giving out any information to us. It appears that one girl cheated you and you want to know under which provision you can legally take actiongainst her.

Answer #2
552 votes
You could file a private complaint against that girl in court file private complaint under section 200 of crap and take direction from court to police station and get her arrested for cheating under section 416 to 420 of Indian penal code.
Answer #3
593 votes
I don't think your case will stand before court even you drag her in the name of cheating. File a criminal petition before High Court by contacting any advocate. Why you are wasting your time on a wrong person Cheating comes under Section.420 of IPC.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."