how to safeguard from harassment of others family?

i did engagement before 1 and 1/2 Year, she and her parents are very cleaver , she had broke my laptop before year . And also theft my office laptop and its data before 2 Months. so i dinied to merry her. yes but now they are torchering mantlly daily

Answers (3)

188 votes

if you have broken the engagement it is ofcourse a very right step and if you are suffering mental torture at this juncture we can adress coomunications to varioous authorities and w can also seek restraint order from court that they may keep away from our house and one personal information information has to be shared by you so pls have a confrence for that

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

348 votes

You have to file a police complaint of theft and harassment. Nobody can force you to marry her if you are not interested. But for other complaints of theft and torture you have to get FIR registered.Also you can file complaint under Cyber law with CYBER crimes cell if she has stolen data from your computer and is misusing it.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
319 votes

It seems u r in a pickle... it is suggested that u record all conversations of phone to prove ur case. Secondly it is also suggested that u make a audio n video footage to subatantiate ur claim
.. then file a police complaint

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles