How to prevent bail of accused in a criminal case

03-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hi my Cousy sister was murder by one person which she have affair with him ..... it’s happend before 2 years .. how to know the process ..... that guy had a bail for 5lacks .... we don’t what’s is the exact process and whom to meet plz help
Answers (3)

Answer #1
898 votes
Dear Sir, As per my knowledge and information,

you have filed a complaint in P.S. and he was taken into custody and later bailed in the court of the law. Your Public Prosecutor will take up the matter whatever the cases that have filed in P.S. If you want to have your personal lawyer for this case we have to get the No Obj from Public Prosecutor.
Answer #2
856 votes
Since it is criminal case you need not do anything, the concern police station will take care. If want know the progress and present status of the case then approach Investigating Police Offer. If charge sheet is filed then you can approach Public Prosecutor (PP) of the concerned court. You must remember FIR number and case number while approaching them. They will help you.
Answer #3
523 votes
Dear Sir / Madam
In your case, the accused who is commit murderer should attend court eventhough he got bail. you can contact concern police station or you can contact Publoc prosecutor, If you want know the sttus of case

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."