How to file a defamation case?

my brother in law\'s wife had filed a false case against me and and in laws stating that we have molested her and stolen her jewellery. she do not have any evidences and she might lose. can i file a defamation case against her . what will be the charges and the success rate.please guide i will be very helpful to you.

Sorry to hear of your plight. Defamation is a civil case so can be filed at any stage provided there is evidence of false or unsubstantiated allegations which fall within the ambit of defamation. I suggest that you take all the requisite papers of the case filed against you along with any other evidence that you may possess and visit our office. We can then advise you further on the chances or success etc., upon reviewing the documentation.

You can file a defamation case but without much details we can not mention any thing clear up your points then we will tell how to file a case of defamation you can anytime call me for your help and can meet me

At this stage you can not file defamation suit until the alleged false case is finally decided and most importantly dismissed. Then only you will have right to file defamation either civil or criminal nature or both.