How to defend myself if I confess the crime u/s302 IPC

302 dhara Mai agar mujrim gunar Kabul kerta hai to use kese bachaya ja Salta hai

Aapko puri bat batani paṛegi tabhi koi proper salah de sakta hai. Confession agar police ko diya hai to uski koi value nahi hai. Aap kisi advocate se proper bat karo tabhi aapko actual bat pata chalegi.

Firstly You write the entire facts of the case , and tell us what is the stage of the trial and where the confession has been taken . If the confession has been taken by police then you can actually plead the undue influence but if you have given the confession before the judge that too unconditionally then there is less scope to turn it in your favour.