How to defend myself if I confess the crime u/s302 IPC

302 dhara Mai agar mujrim gunar Kabul kerta hai to use kese bachaya ja Salta hai

Answers (2)

91 votes

Aapko puri bat batani paṛegi tabhi koi proper salah de sakta hai. Confession agar police ko diya hai to uski koi value nahi hai. Aap kisi advocate se proper bat karo tabhi aapko actual bat pata chalegi.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

128 votes

Firstly You write the entire facts of the case , and tell us what is the stage of the trial and where the confession has been taken . If the confession has been taken by police then you can actually plead the undue influence but if you have given the confession before the judge that too unconditionally then there is less scope to turn it in your favour.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles