How to deal with false accusations in FIR

she write this, i know a boy three years ago and i donot want to marry him but he forces me to get marry otherwise i will show of ur pic and videos to others and charge me that i will forced her to get relationship with others. charges on me 354 (a,b,c,d), 506. Actually due to family and in previous time also we get fightening verbally but not happening these all. She msg me 1 months before fir that i want to live with u not with my family and really my brother cannot understand me ? what i have to do. please suggest me. can i have to do complain case against his family including girl. and what is to written in complain case. i gave her lots of money but donot have any proof ?

Answers (2)

57 votes

In your case first u should get a anticipatiory bail and thereafter u should write a application to the concerned sp with the help of a advocate for a fair supervision... And yes u can also go for quashing before the hon,ble high court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

First of all come to a clear slate position and get out of this mess. File an informatory before CJM stating all these things, give all the details snapshots of her messages and phone details. Take a certified copy of it. After that you can file a criminal complaint against her if she continues torturing you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles