How to deal with false accusations in FIR

she write this, i know a boy three years ago and i donot want to marry him but he forces me to get marry otherwise i will show of ur pic and videos to others and charge me that i will forced her to get relationship with others. charges on me 354 (a,b,c,d), 506. Actually due to family and in previous time also we get fightening verbally but not happening these all. She msg me 1 months before fir that i want to live with u not with my family and really my brother cannot understand me ? what i have to do. please suggest me. can i have to do complain case against his family including girl. and what is to written in complain case. i gave her lots of money but donot have any proof ?

In your case first u should get a anticipatiory bail and thereafter u should write a application to the concerned sp with the help of a advocate for a fair supervision... And yes u can also go for quashing before the hon,ble high court.

First of all come to a clear slate position and get out of this mess. File an informatory before CJM stating all these things, give all the details snapshots of her messages and phone details. Take a certified copy of it. After that you can file a criminal complaint against her if she continues torturing you.