How to challenge forged will produced in nclt

In response to transmission of shares request from daughter, brothers submitted photocopy of forged will in nclt .signatures of deceased are forged . How to proceed further , brothers don't want to go for probate saying probate not essential in 

Answers (3)

File criminal case for preparing forged will against them and also file the civil suit for cancelation of will with the prayer of declaration of will forged. Before filing suit and criminal case please examine the original signature of deceased with wills signature from hand writing expert by your own level

File NCLT claim for Jaypee Infratech at LawRato with the help of Advocate Piyush Singh.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In rajasthan probate is not essential. ap ko agar lagta he ki will pe sign.forged he to ap immediately unke againsed concerned police station main ek FIR lodge karwa de uske baad police apne ap uski FSL se jaanch karwa legi

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

If you are through that this will be in forged than you can file a criminal case or f.i.r against those who get benifit will.Police is not registration f.i.r. than you can file complaint under section 156 (3) you in section of I.pc 420,467,478,471,120.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

as an EO I examined n found hundreds of illegal contracts awarded n carry out civil works to a Contractor . He was registered by authorities 10 yr…

Read More

i want to file a pitition on by neighbour house with out my identity…

Read More

Today we are leaving in fraud, corrupt system . Police are not filing FIR for complaint like fraud, Scam and scandal. 1. I filed online complaint w…

Read More

mujeh 1 aadmi phon pr meri wife ke bare me bhut gandi gandi bate kr rha h ,vo use corrector less, call girl, etc kah rha h. m us aadmi ke khilaf koi k…

Read More