How to challenge forged will produced in nclt

In response to transmission of shares request from daughter, brothers submitted photocopy of forged will in nclt .signatures of deceased are forged . How to proceed further , brothers don't want to go for probate saying probate not essential in 

File criminal case for preparing forged will against them and also file the civil suit for cancelation of will with the prayer of declaration of will forged. Before filing suit and criminal case please examine the original signature of deceased with wills signature from hand writing expert by your own level

File NCLT claim for Jaypee Infratech at LawRato with the help of Advocate Piyush Singh.

In rajasthan probate is not essential. ap ko agar lagta he ki will pe sign.forged he to ap immediately unke againsed concerned police station main ek FIR lodge karwa de uske baad police apne ap uski FSL se jaanch karwa legi

If you are through that this will be in forged than you can file a criminal case or f.i.r against those who get benifit will.Police is not registration f.i.r. than you can file complaint under section 156 (3) you in section of I.pc 420,467,478,471,120.