How do I compromise a case under 186/353/332/34 IPC if the c

17-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
How do I compromise a case under 186/353/332/34 IPC if the complainant is a police officer? Can it be quashed? If not, what is the alternative?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
747 votes
dear client as per your query since case is already filled against you is the complaint ready to compromise say in details and also you can apply for quashing of the case you can consult me online by paying online consultancy fees...
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
700 votes
Please at first be specific about what your query want to know.
And yes any one action can be taken against the police officer or any other persons for any criminal offences reasons only.
And compromise also by flow court procedure.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
762 votes
the complainant has to compromise. moreover details of your case are required. have a word with the person and amicably settle your differences. the alternative is fighting the case and prooving your innocence. if ot is made on false pretext you can go for quashing of FIR. get in touch with S S Law Offices by searching Google
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."